2nd shift Assembly Tech starting pay $20/hr
Starting pay $20/hr
M-TH 2nd shift 2PM-12:30AM
****$1200 Sign-on Bonus****
Dorner Mfg. Corp
975 Cottonwood Avenue
Hartland, WI 53029
Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world-leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Dorner provides thousands of stainless and aluminum conveyor automation solutions to countless industries including packaging, automation, industrial, food processing, medical, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Dorner’s mission is to Transform Conveyor Automation by providing a wide range of innovative conveying solutions with best-in-class support.
This position will work within the assembly area. The primary focus of this position will be on assembling conveyors along with corresponding accessories, testing the conveyor, and packaging the final product for parcel freight shipments.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work Overtime
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Must have a good mechanical ability and be able to work with and build from prints.
- This person must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable, have safe working habits, and have a good overall attendance record.
- The ability to work in a team environment and be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Problem-solving skills are essential.
- 401K with match
- 10 paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life Insurance paid by Dorner
- Short term and Long term Disability paid by Dorner
- Tuition Reimbursement
Dorner Mfg Corp