Amazon driver – Part time SAT/SUNDAY only, Up to 21.00/hr
Become a Delivery Associate / Driver with Lucky Day Logistics
Professional driving experience desired, but not required.
Lucky Day Logistics is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP) that is owned and operated by a retired United States Marine Corps aviator and TopGun graduate. We deliver much needed and desired packages to Utahans across the Salt Lake Valley every day. Our high performing team is looking for dedicated and dependable individuals to join us in delivering happiness to our neighbors. As a delivery associate/driver, you will be the face of our company in the ‘Last Mile’ of delivering Amazon packages to customers. We are customer obsessed; so it will be your job to consistently exceed customer expectations by making sure all orders are delivered with a smile, on time, safely and to the correct location.
Currently, we are looking to fill a Part- Time Saturday & Sunday driving position operating out of our West Jordan location with
***Qualified Applicants are Encouraged to Apply ***
Visit our website! www.LuckyDayLogistics.com
Delivery Associate/Driver Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is safe, prompt and accurate deliveries
- Perform daily vehicle inspections
- Load vans and deliver packages by driving, climbing in and out of the vehicle, and walking up stairs and through driveways in all weather conditions
- Clear and timely communications with dispatcher
- Adhere to safety and quality standards on and off the road
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Solve problems independently, using critical thinking skills
- Operate a smart phone (provided) for GPS navigation and daily records
- Available to work Saturday and Sunday 8-10 hour shifts
- You will be the external face for Lucky Day Logistics and shall interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner at all times
Delivery Associate/Driver Requirements:
We provide on-the-job training so that all of our employees feel confident on the road and the doorsteps of customers. We only employ delivery associates that meet our high standards of safety and reliability – in order to provide on time and professional customer service.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have a valid Utah driver’s license – a commercial drivers license (CDL) is not required
- Be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, weighing 10,000 lbs. or less (you do not need to provide your own vehicle)
- Be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds during an 8- to 10-hour work shift
- Appropriately handle stressful driving demands, including inclement weather conditions
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Consent to a drug test
- Have a positive attitude and a record of reliability
What is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner?
Amazon has partnered with local Delivery Service Partners (DSPs), independent delivery organizations that help Amazon deliver thousands of packages to customers every day. As an employee of an Amazon delivery service partner, you will work directly for the DSP that operates out of a local Amazon delivery station.
Who is Lucky Day Logistics?
Lucky Day Logistics is a company that prides itself on a culture of safety, teamwork, development and growth. We know the success of our fast-growing company is dependent on the success of our delivery associates/drivers. At Lucky Day Logistics, we take care of our team members through the following actions:
- We pay referral bonuses. For every delivery associate/driver you refer, and we hire, you will get a $250 bonus once that referral/hire achieves their 3-month driving anniversary
- We provide snacks for our team members every day
- We pay performance and safety based bonuses
The bottom line is we take care of our team members! We work with our teams and team members to ensure we are all growing both professionally and personally. We want nothing but future success for all our team members.
Powered by JazzHR
Lucky Day Logistics
leave your comment