Amazon Picker/Packer (Immediate Openings) – Earn up to $20.00/hr
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Hourly pay rate: Up to $20.00, plus Up to $1,000 * sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 10/31/2021
- Bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts; additional terms and conditions may apply
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in installments
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our .
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers.
Stay active during your workday in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Learn new skills and build your experience by doing a range of different types of work.
Here are some of the things youâ€™ll get to do:
- Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons youâ€™ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Flexible hours: Choose from available shifts to create a schedule that works for you.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
SORT CENTERS â€“ Itâ€™s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. Youâ€™ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available with a flexible schedule of up to 40 hours.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at 888-435-9287 or visit .
Â PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Hopkinton, MA – 01748