Amazon Warehouse Attendant – Earn up to $21.00/hr
Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate
Pay rate: Up to $21
Youâ€™ll be part of the dedicated Amazon team that is the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. Our fast-paced, physical roles take place in a sortation center. You will be sorting, scanning, and stacking packages on pallets, helping to get customer orders ready for delivery. Because most of the shifts are part-time, you are in control of your schedule choosing shifts that work best for you now and the ability to adjust your schedule in the future, as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and sort inventory
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
You’ll also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items around
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (where applicable)
What itâ€™s like at an Amazon Sortation Center
- Safety. Your safety is important to us, so we provide protective gear. All teams share safety tips daily.
- Surroundings. Youâ€™ll be working around moving machines â€“ order pickers, stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, and mobile carts.
- Activity. Some activities may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs.
- Temperature. Even with climate controls, temperatures can vary between 60Â°F and 90Â°F in some parts of the warehouse; on hot days, temperatures can be over 90Â°F in the truck yard or inside trailers.
- Noise level. It can get noisy at times. We provide hearing protection if you need it.
- Dress code. Relaxed, with a few rules to follow for safety. Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are required.
Why You’ll Love this Job
- Stay busy. You and your team are engaged the entire shift.
- Schedule options. Your schedule will be based on availability and the preferences you select in your application. Most schedules are part-time (20 hours), but full-time (40 hours) are available.
- Flexible shifts. Work when it works for you. Part-time shifts are 3-5 hours, however, there is opportunity to work extra hours, up to 40 hours a week.
- Career advancement. We have made a pledge to upskill our employees and offer a variety of free training and development programs, and we also have tuition reimbursement options for select employee groups. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- New skills. Depending on the role and location, youâ€™ll learn how to use the latest Amazon technology â€“ including handheld devices and robotics.
- Team environment. Work on small or large teams that support each other.
Why You’ll Love Amazon
Many of our jobs come with great benefits â€“ including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement â€“ all in a safe and inclusive environment thatâ€™s been ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
Learn more about Amazon Benefits and Culture
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all job requirement and safety guidelines
- High School, GED, or equivalent diploma
How To Get Started
You can begin by applying below. If you need help with your application or to learn more about our hiring process, you can find support here: .
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our .
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit .
PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Readyville, TN – 37149