HR Administration Manager
Job Title: HR Administration Manager
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: VP of Human Resources
Salary: $47,000 – $50,000
Manages daily operations of total rewards programs including compensation and benefits. Delivers excellent customer service to employees regarding benefit plans and acts as first point of contact with Third party administrators and vendors. Responsible for the management and development of HRIS to support human resources administration, as well as HRIS reporting & Key Performance Indicators.
Essential Responsibilities: * Oversees the administration of all benefits plans, including 401(k), Vision, Dental, Medical, and Ancillary products, COBRA, Leaves of Absence, Unemployment, and Workers Compensation.
- Serves as primary contact for Third party Benefit administrators and coordinate and manage data transfers to external contacts for services, premiums, and plan administration.
- Documents and maintains administrative procedures for benefits processes and ensures compliance of all plans with regulations governing benefit plans, including ACA, ERISA, and OSHA.
- Manages daily benefits processing through employee status changes that directly impact benefits.
- Process monthly billing and ensure accurate employee deductions for Payroll.
- Provide data for open enrollment and work with Third party administrators to conduct open enrollment.
- Works with Finance team on a monthly basis to provide accurate data for audits, as well as ensuring proper deductions and classifications are entered into the HRIS.
- Ensures that eligible former employees are transitioned to COBRA.
- Works with Finance team to ensure accurate payroll & assists VP of HR with the organization’s Compensation system.
- Manages day-to-day activities of the HRIS to support HR, Payroll and benefit functions. Responsible for reporting and data integrity.
- Manages HRIS functions and processes to meet Metropolitan Ministries’ goals. Solve problems with the system and train others in the use of the HRIS functions.
- Supports the team in other tasks as assigned. Meets personal goals and actively contributes to the achievement of team and organizational targets/goals as measured by Key Performance Indicators and in the annual plan. Support the Holiday Center Operation as directed.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Business administration in Human Resources or related field, and a minimum of 5 years HR experience in benefits administration. Must have prior experience with HRIS platforms. Experience with Paylocity preferred. Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Computer literate with a working knowledge of HRIS and benefit systems, web-based research tools, and Microsoft Office. Ability to effectively use computer equipment: monitor, keyboard, mouse and other computer-related peripherals. Self-motivated, ability to multi-task/manage many projects simultaneously, and shift priorities as needed. Works well under pressure and meets deadlines.
Requires heart for ministry and comfort working with poor and homeless families and individuals. Requires understanding of poverty, a high degree of maturity, strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work with low socio-economic and diverse populations facing crisis situations in a professional and diplomatic manner. Knowledge of community resources available to homeless population. Must demonstrate maturity and sensitivity to issues of faith, culture, and other sources of diversity. Ability to work as part of a team within a multi-disciplinary framework.
Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time. Ability to lift up to20 lbs. Physical, emotional and spiritual stamina to handle job-related issues and stress.
Must demonstrate legal authorization to work in the United States. Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
Metropolitan Ministries, Inc.