St. Pete Office – Saint Petersburg, FL
Founded in 2006 and h eadquartered in St. Petersburg, FL, Growve is a brand aggregator specializing in acquiring, operating, and growing world-class brands in the dietary supplement, personal care, healthy food, active nutrition, pet nutrition, and household products verticals. Growve’s team of 500+ derives its value from aggregating brands and driving growth through in-house expertise in marketplace management, digital marketing, creative services, innovation, distribution, retail sales, manufacturing, supply chain management, regulatory and accounting. The Company’s portfolio includes 25+ brands and hundreds of unique products. To help support our rapid growth, we are expanding our team.
Job Title: Jr. HR Associate
Reports to: Sr. Director, HR
Department: Human Resources
Growve is looking for a Junior HR Associate to join our organization. In this position, you will help organize, coordinate, and carry out human resource department projects and processes for the company. You will work directly with and assist the human resources department to fulfill a variety of necessary HR tasks. You will be tasked with maintaining employee data (contact information, earning rates, absences, promotions, etc.) by utilizing an HRIS (Human Resource Information System) software. Strong computer and clerical skills are a must. You will also help maintain positive employee relations and work to ensure worker satisfaction through education of HR policies and by fostering a positive work environment. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and most importantly, personable, and approachable.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Support HR department in educating employees on and enforcing company policies
- Maintain company SWAG to include inventory levels, ordering and shipping to new employees
- Help with new-hire procedures, including organizing employee orientation, creating new employee files, administering employee handbooks, and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons
- Organize, maintain, and update employee HRIS information as needed
- Track benefit plans, including health care, retirement etc.
- Make sure all health and safety regulations are followed
- Present any new or additional training materials to employees
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface
- Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential
- Abide by company-enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations
- Under the leadership of the Sr. Director of HR, be a vital source of human resources information, answering any questions employees may have
Skills and Qualifications
- Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent collaborator
- Attentive listener
- Ability to follow directions accurately and without hesitation
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
- HR competence and knowledge of HR process and computer programs
- Understanding, empathetic and relatable
- 2+ years of relevant experience in HR work
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using HR software and HRIS databases
- Reliable and personable; enjoy working with a diverse range of individuals and ensuring employee requirements and needs are met first
Additional Details & Benefits
- Fulltime with competitive pay, DTO (paid/discretionary time off) health benefits package
- Please send resume along with cover letter highlighting experience, as well as interest in this position
Notice to Recruiters – We do not work with outside recruiters.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities and qualifications.
The position, duties, and qualifications are subject to change at any time.