HR Business Partner, Uber Freight
Our HR Business Partners work with our client groups to align people strategies with business goals to drive the greatest business impact through people. We drive seamless execution of HR processes and programs, prepare the talent of today for the business needs of tomorrow, and foster our culture.
About the Role
As an HRBP for the Uber Freight team, you will be responsible for the enablement and execution of talent strategy and people programs in alignment with ongoing and future needs. The HRBP is the steward of our cultural norms and is well connected to our people, building a pulse on the overall health of the organization.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Partner with leaders across different Freight teams playing a consultative role while building strong relationships with business leadership
- Understand the business strategy, talent and organization strategy for Freight and align these strategies to the current and future needs of the business
- Craft and execute the appropriate programs and ensure execution for key talent processes – talent assessments, organizational planning, leadership development, designing organizations and other key interventions
- Collaborate closely with the central function teams to ensure solutions that meet business problems
- Understand how HR processes work at Uber and what the strategy, approach and philosophy of HR is here
- Contribute to building a thriving culture by creatively working through various touch points – to engage and communicate with employee across levels
- A minimum of 7+ years of relevant, professional experience
- HR or Business Degree with 7+years of HRBP experience with Operations and Sales teams
- A track record of providing consultation on complex people issues and initiatives to senior leadership while building credibility & trust
- Excellent influencing, change management skills and flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, dynamic & matrixed environment
- Experience designing, leading & driving HR programs with ability to showcase impact and outcomes
- Proven ability to partner with stakeholders in and outside of HR
- Strong analytical capabilities, data orientation & operational rigor
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and presentation skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing .