The Human Resources Coordinator facilitates the hiring, onboarding, and orientation of new employees and management of their personnel files. Assists with general operations of the Human Resource Department.
- Verify if applicant is a new hire or re-hire
- Send offer letters to candidates, follow-up with candidate
- Send out onboarding package to candidates including any required background check paperwork
- Ensure TB test placement is scheduled.
- Ensure I-9 documentation is received.
- Utilize E-verify for I-9 verification.
- Maintain communication with candidate regarding onboarding. Track responses in applicant tracking system, ADP.
- Maintain communication with interviewing supervisor. Track responses
- When onboarding is complete, upload documents and update information (scheduled hours, home department, etc.) in ADP
- Close internal vacancies once positions are filled.
- Change candidates status in ADP to send notification to unsuccessful candidates
- Conduct weekly orientation
2. Serves as back-up for the following tasks
- Background checks
- CDPS Onboarding
3. Agency Activities
- Participate in Agency quality improvement activities; strategic planning, task teams, fundraising and/or staff development, etc.
4. Performs other duties as requested
Scope of Responsibility:
Under supervision, the HR Coordinator uses own experience and judgment to review and carry out assigned duties following agency guidelines, applicable laws and regulations. Prepares items in order of priority; primarily uses own judgment in setting priority. Maintains confidential employee record keeping system. Respectfully assists employees and supervisors with job related concerns. Contact with the public is moderate and service specific.
Education & Experience:
3 years Human Resource experience preferred.
Strong organization, communication and computer/data base management skill required.
Experience with ADP Workforce Now system preferred.
Conditions of Employment:
Must acquire basic ADP skills within initial three month performance evaluation period, advanced proficiency in ADP is an expectation of this position. Must respect confidentiality. Must have a moderately flexible schedule. Must participate in successful database checks through the HHS Office of Inspector General, Excluded Parties List System, New York Office of Medicaid Inspector General and Specially Designated Nationals. Must be able to perform duties with repetitive motion (large volume of data entry.) Must have a valid NYS Driver License in accordance with the Agency Vehicle and Driving policy and transportation necessary to meet program needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
PPC is the global leader in connective technology. PPC’s award-winning connectors, cables and accessories are used by cable systems, satellite networks and wireless businesses arou…
Rescue Mission Alliance
Salary Range: $19.0000 To 19.0000 Hourly The Rescue Mission is seeking a fulltime Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter to work Monday through Friday at our DRC Warehouse in Liver…
Role The primary function for this position is to be a high performing business partner leading the HR function for the manufacturing site. As part of the leadership team for the…