Job Opportunity – HR Director with Primary Health Solutions in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR Director who thrives on leading the overall culture, value, and performance of an organization? Are you a roll-up-your sleeves, “can do” type of person? If yes, we want to speak with you.
As the Human Resources Director with Primary Health Solutions, you will be responsible for managing our talent acquisition process, payroll and benefits process, and all administrative tasks for onboarding new hires. You will also review policies and practices to maintain compliance and to provide effective and dedicated HR advisory service to all employees.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related degree.
- HR certification (PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP) preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience in health care is highly desired.
- Talent in clear and effective communication to multiple audiences.
- Strong ability to effectively manage all aspects of the employment infrastructure.
- Proven experience in promoting an engaging and positive organizational culture.
Primary Health Solutions (PHS) is a non-profit, safety-net healthcare provider serving Southwest Ohio with centers in Hamilton, Fairfield, Middletown, Oxford, Dayton, and Trenton. Our mission is to improve community wellness through access to quality, affordable, and integrated primary healthcare. Primary Health Solutions strives to provide services to all members of the community regardless of their ability to pay.
To learn more about us, please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to working together to improve the standard of health care in your community? Apply online today to be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.