We Are Growing!!! HR Generalist Needed
syncreon is looking for a dynamic individual who is ready to take on the exciting and rewarding challenge to be part of our technology warehouse team that we are opening in the Moreno Valley area. In this position you will work collaboratively across the Logistics network with all members of the management team as this new warehouse starts up to help develop the workforce
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Answer routine inquiries involving the collection, verification, and/or dissemination of human resources information on various topics such as disciplines, records, wages, absences, hiring, and policies and procedures.
- Participate in the recruitment process by reviewing resumes, posting jobs, interviewing candidates, conducting orientation and training, completing new hire paperwork and communications to the staff.
- Conduct new hire (safety) orientation for new employees, risk assessments and ongoing (safety) training.
- Assist with payroll and payroll related records. Update and maintain employee information. Update and maintain HRIS systems.
- Maintain and gather information for and assists with the preparation of reports.
- Work with the Employee Representatives (Worker’s Counsel and/or Union) to resolve issues and grievances based on a good understanding of the Collective Agreement (if applicable).
- Ensure all employees are properly enrolled for benefits, and any changes are updated regularly.
- Investigate accidents, incidents, occupational illnesses and work refusals to determine causes and implement preventative measures to reduce or eliminate hazards.
- Maintain seniority lists and all other reports and data.
- Other duties as assigned
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, or business or a field related to the position.
- Experience in performing professional level human resources, payroll, customer service, or general office duties in a logistics, manufacturing or related field.
- Additional education, training and/or work experience in area of specialization inherent to the position may be required.
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office products and HRIS systems.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures used in human resources.
- Knowledge and understanding of local laws, rules, and/or regulations affecting human resources administration; ability to develop a broad knowledge of those of the company.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
At syncreon, we partner with customers, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon to provide specialized logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support & Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and Reverse, Repair & Service Parts.
We specialize in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Automotive, Technology, Consumer Home Products, Industrial, Healthcare & MedTech companies. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.