HR Generalist – FT
Hiring an HR Generalist for our Metal Plating facility. Ideal candidate would have exposure to weekly payroll, knowledge of Paylocity, good time management, ability to enforce policies, knowledge of Minneapolis Sick and Safe Time, employee relations, benefit enrollment, FMLA, ADA, and FLSA.
This position is responsible for all general Human Resources activities for the company. Provide advice, assistance, and follow up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
Every employee plays an important role in our success, so we treat them well. Proud to offer a compensation package that includes a better than average wage, affordable benefits, company paid life, std, ltd insurance, paid holidays, PTO right away, regular reviews, bonuses, and more!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all general human resources activities to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training and development
- Recruit, interview, and hire employees
- Designs and conducts new employee onboarding and orientation
- Create newsletter per schedule
- Process weekly payroll
- Handles employment related inquiries from applicants, employees and supervisors. Referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Administers and explains benefits to employees and serve as the liaison between employees and insurance carriers
- Manages attendance records and policy
- Provides advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation
- Coordinates the resolution of specific policy related and procedural problems and inquiries
- Maintain Human Resources database, files, computer software
- Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some entry level accounting background
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or 3-5 years human resources experience
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Decisive, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong leadership skills are able to motivate people
- Professional team player
- Good mathematical aptitude
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a regular and reliable attendance record
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking the English language
- Experience using a HRIS system – preferably Paylocity
For company information, visit our website:
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: DOQ
Interested? Upload your resume. Complete the questionnaire. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted via email and text.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
The Lindgren Group must comply with ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations). These regulations may restrict persons of Non-US citizen status from working/participating/observing/or other form of gathering knowledge about certain activities within the company.
The Lindgren Group, including Avtec Finishing and Nico Products is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans encouraged to apply.