HR Generalist – Riverview, FL
Job ID: 352019
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat’s engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat’s suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
The HR Generalist position partners with leaders, associates, and key stakeholders to advise on Talent and Culture priorities, including talent acquisition; inclusion and diversity; onboarding; learning; and engagement.
- Partner with leaders to understand staffing needs and future workforce requirements
- Support recruitment activities and ensure candidates move through the pipeline in a way that develops a positive candidate experience.
- Align the employee onboarding and orientation process between locations by delivering training on various topics
- Collaborate with Director of HR and appropriate business stakeholders to plan short and long-term people strategies aimed at embedding our organizational values and attracting, developing and retaining talent
- Consult with management across the organization to analyze the learning & training needs of specific departments, cross-functional areas, or the whole region and make recommendations for learning/training solutions as part of the L&D life cycle
- Measure and report recruitment metrics for monitoring performance
- Drive the inclusion and diversity agenda
- Partner with the Director of HR to provide guidance to ensure effective execution of the annual Succession Planning, Reward Cycle and Performance Management processes. This includes establishing and communicating timelines, serving as subject matter expert for Talent Management leading practices and providing refresher training, as applicable
- Establish, execute, assess, and refine talent development initiatives that improve the capabilities of the workforce, and ensure talent is available to support business requirements
- Coordinate and implement Talent Management processes such as: SMART Goals, 360 Evaluations, Performance Evaluations, Development Programs (e. g. Mentoring Program)
- Develop and maintain written employee policies and procedures.
- Support local site with various HR, benefit, and payroll related questions and engagement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR Business Partner, Organizational Development, or Talent Management roles
- Previous recruiting experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and link business challenges to talent needs and create solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as are essential for success in this role
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while balancing quality with on-time delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who takes initiative and possesses a strong sense of ownership for scope of work and can work independently
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel approximately 25%
Leviat, a CRH Company Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this .