Live Trends Design
- Mount Dora, FL
LiveTrends Design Group is a design, marketing, and production company that specializes in unique home décor for the mass-markets in the USA and Canada. Our three main Brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle and BeYou) are distributed at over 16,000 retail stores nationwide, and all its products are designed and hand-crafted in the Orlando area. All LiveTrends products feature living components (foliage, air plants, succulents, cacti, etc.), which are artfully combined with trend-driven, creatively designed elements to make one-of-kind pieces of living art.
Even though we are only 8 years old, we currently employ over 350+ amazing people, and we are growing every day. Our products are available at Lowe’s, Target, Publix, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Costco, Whole Foods, Kroger, Amazon, and many other outstanding retailers in North America.
LiveTrends operates like a fashion brand, with full-time designers conducting trend forecasting, product development, and consumer testing on an 18-month product design cycle. In addition to its headquarters in Florida, LiveTrends has design and research partner offices in Europe and Asia. This enables LiveTrends to design over 400 unique product collections each year.
LiveTrends feels humble, just like a local brand, but it carries a wide international footprint. And while all of us at LiveTrends take our work seriously, we never forget to have fun doing it. LiveTrends was built on five specific Core Values: Creativity in Everything, Achieve the Impossible, Craving for Excellence, Passion for Life, and Team as Family. All of us at LiveTrends genuinely associate with and live these values.
LiveTrends Creative Ambience:
Our culture is based on collaboration, accountability, empowerment and continuous learning. If you step into LiveTrends office, you will immediately feel it: you are welcomed by the pleasant smell of natural wood (we are in a refurbished old building that is covered with natural cedar), open collaborative spaces, 3D printers, good music, jungles of live plants, exciting projects in incubation, creative people…and of course, our own office dog named Ralph. The huge, open plan studios invite collaborative creative work, and you’ll hear accents from all corners of the globe – diversity is big for us and we love it here that way.
Our office is just a few steps away from our assembly center. You can take a short walk and see how hundreds of design ideas, which were initiated many months before, are finally taking life in the hands of 120 assembly artisans.
It is also very rewarding to take a walk to the nearest Target, Publix or Lowe’s and see how thousands of people interact and enjoy the LiveTrends products. Currently, we reach the homes of 200,000 people each week and we have plans to reach a lot more in the next few years.
LiveTrends Design Group, LLC., is looking for an experienced, driven HR Generalist for an immediate opening. We are constantly growing, and our current employee count approaches 200+. In addition, due to the rapid growth of LiveTrends Design Group, there are likely to be opportunities to be involved in a wide range of special projects.
- Lead recruitment initiatives by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Track status of candidates in Paylocity and respond with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process
- Administer pre-employment tests and conduct reference checks
- Conduct new hire and safety orientations
- HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance
- Collaborate with HR Manager to determine annual benefit programs and assist with benefits administration
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Conduct termination meetings and exit interviews
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Process bi-weekly payroll via Paylocity
- Comfortable with Project Based work and meeting deadlines.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of Human Resources experience preferred.
- Strong customer-service skills.
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development
- Demonstrated ability to provide efficient, professional operational support, including strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including an aptitude to manage detailed quantitative information.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as Paylocity.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn on the job and adapt to new processes and change.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Schedule may fluctuate based on departmental and period closing requirements.
- Observance of all company Policies and Procedures.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Repeat the same movements.
- Required to sit; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; operate standard office equipment; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee may regularly be required to walk or stand and occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Dress code is business casual.
View us at:
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical and additional health benefits available
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Ability to learn, be creative and deliver truly beautiful products to millions of consumers, and
- Through proven success, motivation, and teamwork, potential for growth and promotions within the organization
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.
Live Trends Design
leave your comment