Infiltrator Water Technologies (IWT) is a market leader within the onsite wastewater treatment industry, Infiltrator manufactures a variety of revolutionary products and innovative, environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional stone and pipe leachfield and concrete septic wastewater system components. IWT is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Drainage Systems (ticker: WMS, NYSE).
The majority of our products are produced almost entirely from recycled resins. Infiltrator’s recycling operation is among the country’s top twenty producers / consumers of recycled resins and among only a few of whom consume 100% of that resin in the finished products produced. Infiltrator operates some of largest molding machines and robotics producing the largest plastic molded parts in the world. IWT has always and continues to compete on innovation; we hold over 200 patents.
This position is responsible for supporting the development, implementation and administration of policies and programs for organizational development, staffing, employee relations, compensation, benefits, leadership coaching and training, talent development and performance management, payroll and HR regulatory compliance, and all aspects of Human Resources services for the Winchester site.
- Oversee all staff and functions of the HR department, including direction, coordination, and evaluation of the department.
- Interviews, hires, onboarding, and training of incoming employees.
- Partnering with managers on employee performance and recommendations.
- Oversee the sites benefit program and employee awareness.
- Support and spearhead employee engagement activities, educational opportunities as well as our business objectives.
- Foster and promote a corporate environment consistent with our company values.
- Takes the lead in employee relations situations. Provides guidance for employees and managers.
- Develops training and development plans to meet regulatory compliance while focusing on building the critical skills and competencies required to handle present and future jobs more effectively.
- Supports the site’s recruitment efforts in designing, developing and driving talent sourcing strategies that guarantee the attraction., selection and successful recruitment of potential talent.
- 10 Years of experience in Human Resources exhibiting an upward progression in management and responsibility.
- BA degree required, MBA or Master’s in Human Resources is preferred.
- Experience in a Mutli-site location.
- Manufacturing experience supporting a 24/7 operation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to present in a group setting.
IWT Primary Manufacturing Plant