HR – Recruiter Temporary Position (Remote only from Aiken SC)
Job Category: Human Resources
Requisition Number: HRREC001607
Aiken, SC 29805, USA
LOCATION- AIKEN SC AREA ONLY
Frost-Arnett Company is actively seeking a Human Resources Recruiter for full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment. The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for executing recruitment strategies, sourcing, hiring, turnover analytics, and brand maintenance.
- Creates internal and external job postings and works with hiring managers to understand specific recruiting needs
- Maintains updated candidate status/disposition in the applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies as well as federal and state employment laws.
- Conducts sourcing and brand management via Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor, etc…)
- Finds and attends applicant job fairs in search of local talent
- Advises hiring managers and facilitates/participates in selection decision-making meetings
- Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to candidates.
- Serve as point-person to answer routine recruitment questions and provide support as needed
- Partners with HR Director and Business Unit Leaders to create recruitment strategies in order to support business strategies.
- Assists HR Director with various recruitment related projects
- Maintain Hiring Statistics
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents, and performs other clerical
- Performs other duties as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Requirements
- Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of recruitment demonstrated through two to three of direct recruitment experience.
- Proven experience and success analyzing recruitment needs, formulating a strategy to meet needs, and implementing strategic plans.
- High School Diploma Required (Bachelor’s Degree Preferred)
- Two years experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Ultimate Software preferred)
- High Volume Staffing Experience
- Healthcare, Call Center, or Staffing background Preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize many tasks based on importance, urgency, and time constraints effectively
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Outstanding level of professionalism and discretion
- Ability to converse and respond to common inquiries from consumers and members of the general public
- Ability to write business-related documents such as letters, emails, and other business correspondence as needed
- Ability to walk, stand, sit and/or talk on the phone for extended periods of time
- Ability to speak concisely and effectively
- Ability to interact with a diversity of people
- Ability to work at a computer for periods of time
Relationships and Contacts
Within the organization- Maintains frequent and close professional relationships with managers and employees.
Outside the organization – Initiates and maintains frequent and close professional relationships with potential applicants and other human resource vendors (i.e. payroll and benefit).
The company extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
2 year(s) How many years experience do you have in recruiting?