HR Service Center Administrator
Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Cross Train in a variety of HR administrative responsibilities to ensure compliance with legal requirements and accurate systemic employment records including but not limited to: court order processing, subpoena requests, and Oracle data corrections. Partners with third party vendor, Store/Field Management, HR Business Partners and Legal regarding Unemployment Insurance Claims and Hearings.
Areas of Responsibility
- Completes all court ordered benefit eligibility inquiries and enrollments.
- Acts as the “Keeper of Records” for all HR related subpoenas, complying by the required deadlines. Partners with Legal and other departments as needed.
- Processes social security number corrections in Oracle.
- Processes all divisional transfers in Oracle.
- Issues “Vermont Declaration of Health Care Coverage” forms as required by law. Processes all completed forms to ensure appropriate taxation.
- Liaison between third party vendor and TJX Management to ensure timely and accurate responses.
- Addresses and makes recommendations to HR Partners regarding potential policy and procedure issues identified.
- Helps prepare key witnesses for hearings and ensures their attendance.
- Makes recommendations when expert representative should be requested to attend hearings based on details of individual claims, including potential liability.
- Researches State UI Policies to assist in decision making with regard to state inquiries and hearing prep.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Excel and MS Word
- Detailed understanding of day to day claims
- 1-3 years’ experience in HR Role or Unemployment Claim processing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- Covid-19 vaccination is a condition of employment at TJX, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA