HR Service Center Representative I
Requisition ID: 53436
Posting Locations: Charlotte
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The HR Service Center Representative serves as a point of contact to respond to basic employee and manager inquiries through telephone and email support. Provides accurate information about policies, processes, and programs to resolve employee inquiries and matters on a timely basis, while maintaining a high level of customer service. Escalates time-consuming and complex issues and inquiries to Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and Centers of Specialized Expertise (COE’s) for resolve. Works closely with other HR stakeholders and leads the team in actively supporting the company’s HR culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides resolution through accurate and timely information to current and previous teammates who correspond with the HR Service Center with a wide array of matters (benefits, payroll, policy interpretation, employee relations, etc.)
- Offers professional and confidential customer service at the highest level to contribute to employee engagement
- Assists teammates with the use of our self-service portal and knowledge base to fulfill future needs independently when practical to do so
- Initiates case records and closes on the first contact when possible or assigns to Subject Matter Experts or Centers of Excellence
- Conducts other administrative and transactional tasks, special projects, and other duties as assigned
- Works with outside vendors to serve employees and to meet business needs (NDI, ADP, The Work Number, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in customer service (additional consideration given to HR shared service center environment experience)
- Proven ability to work swiftly but conscientiously to serve the needs of employees while remaining attentive to others in the queue
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including experience handling disheartened callers in a professional manner
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including but not limited to strong interpersonal skills to assist employees and managers of all levels
- Demonstrates strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize work
- Excellent keyboard skills which include MS Office skills to create routine correspondence, reports, or presentations
- HR software experience preferred
- Exhibits strong ability to effectively partner with HR Service Center Team and others (HR and other operations)
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.