HR & Talent Coordinator
Pure Power Engineering is seeking an HR & Talent Coordinator to assist with a wide range of talent, recruiting and HR administrative tasks. This includes a variety of responsibilities such as: administrative functions, recruiting and onboarding, professional development, and benefits administration. This opportunity provides a tremendous opportunity for development in a rapidly growing solar power industry and work collaboratively and cooperatively with various team members. This employee will play a key role in enhancing our employee and candidate experience, all while assisting to grow and develop our HR and Talent department.
About Pure Power
Pure Power is an engineering firm specializing in designing big, challenging, and high-profile Solar PV systems. As a full-service engineering firm, we create the electrical and structural drawings and calculation packages for bidding, permits, and construction, as well as supporting the lead up to the full engineering drawings, primarily interconnection support and electrical/structural feasibility studies.
Founded in 2012, Pure Power has experienced 9 consecutive years of revenue and personnel growth. You will be coming into a culture of constant education, improvement, and teamwork. We place an emphasis on training and professional development, which results in an extremely low turnover rate and employees that stay and grow with the company for a long time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a starting point, the HR & Talent Coordinator will be required to gain a full understanding of the vision, values, and direction of the Pure Power strategy and culture. Then responsibilities shall include:
- Assist with tasks and paperwork required to onboard our new hires, including federal paperwork and background checks.
- Work closely with the HR & Talent Leader to own the Performance Review and feedback process.
- Provide support for orientation tasks.
- Help administer and develop employee training programs.
- Assist with resume review, initial phone screens and interview set-up.
- Respond to applicant inquires in-person, over the phone and via email
- Maintain recruiting functions within our ATS system.
- Draft offer letters in the system.
- Work closely with the Campus Recruiting team to ensure events and campus initiatives are set-up and running smoothly.
- Provide a high level of confidentiality and detail to maintain employee records and files and administrative support.
- Assist with day-to-day tasks and questions that may arise.
- Support with drafting and sending of HR related correspondence, preparation and distribution of documents and other materials as needed.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of HR objectives, processes, and policies.
- Continually add value to the organization beyond your day-to-day tasks.
- Collect and compile data to prepare appropriate HR and Talent reports.
- Assists in making recommendations for process improvement to further drive results and solutions across the company.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a coordinator or assistant within the HR, Talent or Recruiting field.
- Experience within an HRIS, CRM or Applicant Tracking System.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Prior experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, confidentiality, flexibility, and willingness to work closely with our team.
- Ability to effectively multitask and work on multiple projects at a time.
- Experience working with entry-level or campus recruitment.
- Experience working in the professional service, engineering or solar industry.
- Prior experience in a small or mid-level organization.
This position will be based out of our Hoboken, NJ Headquarters with a partial remote option until COVID clears up. Pure Power is in exciting downtown Hoboken. We are next to public transportation options from NYC and Northern NJ. We also provide a private parking spot for those that wish to drive to the office.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We pay 100% of our employee benefits costs and offer healthcare plans, dental, vision and 401K matching.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pure Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Pure Power Engineering Inc