Indy/Lebanon/Chino HR Business Partner
Position: Indy/Lebanon/Chino HR Business Partner
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Manager, Power Distribution Region
Supervision Level: Business Partner
Position Description: Administers all human resource functions to include but not limited to policies, payroll, programs and practices, including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating and directing at the site level. Duties include formulating policies and procedures and making recommending policies and practices to upper management.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and performing of the Recruiting/Placement activities for assigned functional areas including developing/coordinating interview schedules, staffing advertisement development/placement, discussions/coordination with Employment Agencies and other related actions to attract qualified applicants at all employee levels.
- Oversees training progress for newly hired associates and maintain staffing levels per the plant’s headcount plan.
- Responsible for monitoring appropriate wage/salary administration elements throughout assigned functions to ensure the attraction, retention and motivation of qualified employees and to ensure compliance with relevant Prysmian policies.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and monitoring the development and maintenance of monthly manning/statistical reports, Organization Charts, individual Official Personnel Files, Personnel forms, and new hire packages to ensure the accurate and timely reporting of staff/employee related information and to meet Federal/State/Division requirements.
- Responsible for organizing and directing the internal administration of employee benefit programs and workman’s compensation claims to assist employees with any related questions/concerns regarding existing benefit programs/issues.
- Responsible for organizing and implementing the development and maintenance of effective New Employee Orientation/Indoctrination Programs, Employee Communications including Employee Handbook and the administration of Human Resources Policy and Procedures throughout operations to keep employees up to date with appropriate Prysmian information and ensure personnel practices/actions are consistent with corporate guidelines.
- Provides strategic HR guidance to Operations leadership at the plant.
- Partners with plant leadership to deliver a high performance culture, promoting ownership, goal attainment, team member leadership and continuous learning and improvement at all levels of the facility.
- Responsible for implementing employee assistance programs related to any and all personnel related matters to assist management in keeping and maintaining positive employee morale throughout operations.
- Responsible for implementing programs to assure compliance with all Federal/State legal and regulatory requirements and to protect the interests of the Division and its employees.
Education: 4 year bachelor degree in human resources or labor relations management or equivalent experience in an HR Manager role.
Experience: 3-5 years human resources generalist experience, with a minimum of 1 year in a team environment
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws to ensure compliance
- Management of outside vending companies (Canteen, Janitorial, Uniforms, etc.)
- Microsoft Office, ADP, WorkDay
- Strong data and math skills
Certificate: PHR or SPHR preferred
- Must be able to work weekends, overtime, holidays, and any shift if required.
- Travel required up to 10%
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at .