Package Sorter -Earn up to $19.80/hr
- Roy, WA
$19.80 per hour
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: Up to $19.80
Immediate openings available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazonâ€™s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our .
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons youâ€™ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: Youâ€™ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Delivery Stations â€“ Amazonâ€™s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customerâ€™s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, youâ€™ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma Â
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at 888-435-9287 or visit .
Â PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Roy, WA – 98580
leave your comment